Friday, April 1, 2011

March Goals - Review


March 2011

- start and finish two books.
FAIL.  I didn't even manage to finish Eat, Pray, Love.  But I will by the end of this weekend.  I did start and finish one book, Coraline, which Aiden and I read together and finished Wednesday night.

- lose five pounds.
Check!  As of today, I am 12 pounds less than the beginning of last month!

- devote one night a week to being T.V free.
Check!  It wasn't ever a set day of the week, but every week this month, Aiden and I managed to stay away from the television and entertain ourselves with other means.

- go with Aiden to pick out and buy cute baskets that will fit nicely either in the kitchen or laundry room in order to start recycling.
Check!  We have four little black trash baskets sitting in our kitchen for cardboard, glass, plastic, tin, and aluminum.  We have made one trip with our recycling so far.  I didn't realize how much this would increase my dishes to wash... ONLY downside.

- clean and organize my closet.
I'm giving myself a half check on this one.  It's still a disaster, but I did manage to get all of my socks folded, and all of my underwear actually put away.

- take myself on a date to a movie.
Check!  Went to see Red Riding Hood with my mom, my sister, and a drunk and silly Mike.  Even though it wasn't on my own, it was well worth it.  And I ate a HUGE tub of popcorn! 

- do the 30 day shred three times a week.
FAIL!  epic.  I didn't do it once.  This month has been a crazy emotional roller coaster ride, and I forgive myself for this one.

- go to the gym at least 15 days.
CHECK!  20 days! It would have been 21, but I took a break yesterday.  Like I said, emotional month, and I've been self medicating with exercise endorphins.

- buy ONE (and I mean one, not five) really awesome (read: amazing, astonishing, striking, stunning, wondrous) pair of heels to wear in Las Vegas in April.
Not yet.  Shopping for Vegas will take place hopefully next weekend.  I did buy a cute swimming suit to wear though. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Sadie! You had more checks than fails so I think March was a win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you make, post, and update your goals! you are a rockstar! keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work keep it coming, best blog on earth

    generic paxil

    ReplyDelete