Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Goals 2011


April 2011

- go to the gym 15 times.  I think 15 is a good number, and I surpassed it last month and I feel amazing for it.

- do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred once a week.  I didn't manage to do this at all last month, so I'm shooting low.

- buy one pair of heels, two pairs of jeans, and two very cute shirts for my trip to Las Vegas on the 15th.

- lose 5 lbs.  Just a little over a pound a week.

- continue to have one night a week devoted to entertainment other than T.V.

- FINISH Eat, Pray, Love, and start and finish one more book that is NOT in relation to anything I'm reading to Aiden.

- find a way to let go.  This is a broad statement, and encompasses a lot of things, but each day, I would like to be able to sit still, and just not brood on anything.  Practice the art of self-contentment for a few short moments.

- clean my closet.

- blog at least three times a week.

- have an AMAZING time in Vegas for three days with my sister and her friends.

- find a way to find myself, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment