Sunday, April 3, 2011
April Goals 2011
- go to the gym 15 times. I think 15 is a good number, and I surpassed it last month and I feel amazing for it.
- do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred once a week. I didn't manage to do this at all last month, so I'm shooting low.
- buy one pair of heels, two pairs of jeans, and two very cute shirts for my trip to Las Vegas on the 15th.
- lose 5 lbs. Just a little over a pound a week.
- continue to have one night a week devoted to entertainment other than T.V.
- FINISH Eat, Pray, Love, and start and finish one more book that is NOT in relation to anything I'm reading to Aiden.
- find a way to let go. This is a broad statement, and encompasses a lot of things, but each day, I would like to be able to sit still, and just not brood on anything. Practice the art of self-contentment for a few short moments.
- clean my closet.
- blog at least three times a week.
- have an AMAZING time in Vegas for three days with my sister and her friends.
- find a way to find myself, again.