Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals - "everyone around you is rooting for you. don't give up!"

  •  BUY A CAR.  This is non-negotiable, and a must-do as early in the year as possible.
  • Read.  Continuously and consistently.  Goal : at least 12 books.
  •  Start running again.
  • Clean and organize.  My apartment, my mind, my life.
  • Slow down, breathe.  Less worry, less analyzing, more living.
  • Cook.  Healthier, different, more.
  • Watch less television.  
  • Start lifting weights again.
  • Continue to learn to love myself every single day.  Even on days when I don't like myself.
  • Give myself permission to fail.  I will not always win.  I will not always come in first place.  That is OKAY.
  • Start reading Harry Potter with/to Aiden.  This is something I have wanted to do for a while now, and I think it's finally time. 
  • Lose 40 pounds.  Less than a pound a week.
  • Visit Clare (and Drew.)
  • Stay dedicated for the 112 days of health starting January 2nd.  
  • Love more, kiss more, live... more.

No comments:

Post a Comment