Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Goals 2012

This blog will return to it's regularly scheduled nonsense programming after this entry.  End of the year/beginning of the year means there are a lot of goals to go over, and a lot more to make.  Please bear with me.

- lose 5 pounds.  Just over a pound a week.

- keep a food diary.

- start lifting weights again, goal for the month: lift 10 times.

- early morning/evening walks, at least half an hour, three times a week..  I have a treadmill, I may as well start using it again.

- not settle for anything less than being adored.

- get more sleep.  I've been living on around 6 hours a night during the week for the last month and a half, and I would like to start getting a solid 8 again.

- read one book start to finish.

- get a pedicure.

- go to the gym 15 times.

- take new body measurements.

- take myself to a movie.  enjoy my own company, and treat myself to a huge bowl of popcorn.

- Let what will be, be.  Smile, laugh, and be nothing other than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment