Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Goals 2012 : Review

- lose 5 pounds.
Nope.

- go to the gym 15 times.

Nope.  10.

- run, on average, three days a week.

Nope. I ran a lot the first half of the month until I pulled a calf muscle, and then re-pulled it in the 5k.  I just started back yesterday.

- have my first sizing of the maid-of-honor dress for my sister's wedding.

Nope.  Planning on going tomorrow over my lunch break.

- find shoes for the dress for my sister's wedding.

WIN!  I've decided to wear my black dressy sandals. 

- read.  more.

I'll call this a win.  I managed to start and finish one book. 

- write.  more.

I have been.  No one will ever see it, though.

- photograph.  more.

WIN!  Lots and lots.  I want to do more.

- maintain semi-clean apartment, stay on top of dishes, and laundry.

WIN!  Atleast better than the past.  I really need to get rid of a bunch of shit.

- go through clothes.  keep, donate, toss.

Nope.

- go see a movie at the theater.

WIN!  Aiden and I saw two.  Spiderman (which was actually really good, even though I really loved Tobey Maguire), and The Dark Knight Rises.

- kiss.  more.

*blushes*  oh yes I did!

- spend more evenings outside, pack sandwiches and spend them in the sun at the park, or at the pool, or in the back yard of a friend.

We spent an average of two nights a week at the pool at T's apartment this last month.

- improve my 5k run time for The Color Run (#2!) on the 14th.

Nope.  However, with a recently pulled calf muscle, and re-pulling it about 50 feet from the finish, I finished only 2 minutes slower.

- cook.  more.

WIN!  It hasn't been anything new or interesting, but it has been cooking :)

- regain my footing. 

I have some things that I need to say to some people.  These things, however, shouldn't be said.  Not everyone is able to handle the complete and absolute truth from someone.  In order for me to move forward, I am letting go of my anger, my hurt, my sorrow, and even a little bit of my broken heart.  I am throwing more love at the people in my life who can take it, and dish it back.  I AM happy.  I AM moving forward, and I AM so excited to see what this next month brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment