Friday, July 1, 2011
July Goals 2011
- go the gym 15 times. I am currently in the lead after two weeks of weigh ins of my gym's biggest loser. I'm 5 pounds ahead of my closest competition.
- lose 5 lbs. A little over a pound a week. Gotta keep on, keeping on.
- start and finish TWO books.
- go for evening walks at the track at least three days a week.
- do the 30 day shred once a week.
- breathe deeply. I have been more stressed than I like to admit lately and though the majority of it is my own doing and I DO have control over it, it does make it easier to just stop, and breathe.
- write, then throw away/save to a file on my computer some strongly worded letters to a few people in which I will NEVER send. This is the important part. NEVER SEND!
- call my sister more often.
- try to cook one new thing each week, and document.