Saturday, July 2, 2011

I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing


I woke up this morning, and you weren't the first thought to pop into my head.

I ate my cereal and went about starting my day without you lingering in my mind.

I thought I had run out of things to say.  I really believed that all words had left me, that I was simply trying to be and do something I was not built for.

Without you there, my world still keeps turning.  I keep turning.

You have no idea just how strong I am, how resilient.  You didn't even scratch the surface of who I am, but proceeded to judge me on it anyway.  You are not worth my time, or energy, or thought.

I do not wish you well.  I do not wish you anything at all.

I woke up this morning, and I cared only long enough to sit down, type this out, and then to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment