Wednesday, April 25, 2012

29 minus 1

Tomorrow I will wake up another year older. 

Every year I say it, and every year I mean it, but this last year has been the most educational of my life.  I have learned more about myself than I ever thought possible.  I have pushed myself in ways I didn't know existed.  I found a way to love myself, even if it's just a little bit.

So, in honor of my last night falling asleep as a 28 year old, here is MY list of number 1's.  In no particular order.

  • Johnny Depp
  • Hanson
  • Forrest Gump or Benny and Joon
  • Adele
  • Blue
  • John Lennon
  • JK Rowling
  • I Know This Much is True
  • Jacob
  • Treasure Island, FL
  • Boxers
  • Cats
  • Pizza
  • Early morning sweet text messages
  • Waking up in his arms
  • Edemame
  • Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment