Tuesday, April 24, 2012

29 minus 2

I realize that I didn't get around to #3 yesterday, but I think I can live with missing one day in ten.  Forgive me.

Coming up with random information about myself has proven harder than I thought.  I'm trying not to talk about things that I talk about often, like my weight loss, or Aiden being born with bilateral clubfoot.  So I figured today was a good day for some bullet points.

  • I count stairs as I walk them, either up or down.
  • I have the bad habit of filling silences with "so...." (I've realized that both my mother and sister do this as well, so I'm going to chalk that up to a genetic thing.)
  • I can talk a big talk, but I'm inwardly very shy when it comes to sex.  
  • I've been told that I'm extremely feminine, even though I can rough and tumble with the best of the boys.  I never would consider myself "feminine" though.
  • I wear contacts, and I have since my 14th birthday.
  • With the weight I've lost, there are things that have shrunk that I never expected to, such as my hands and my feet.  My wrists, my chest.  It still amazes me when I look at my calves and realize that these muscular legs that I didn't think were big to begin with have actually shrunk and toned.
  • I over think and over analyze nearly EVERYTHING.  This is one of my greatest faults, and something I've been working very hard on overcoming.  I have to remember that my reality isn't necessarily someone elses.
  •  My favorite thing to do when I have downtime is to nap.
  • I am a fierce Democrat.
  • I love when a man has two or three days worth of stubble on his face.
  • Very rarely am I not chewing gum, or have a mint in my mouth.
  • I would get a half sleeve tattoo if I had sexy enough arms.
  • I have no ass.
  • I love bread and butter pickles, hot tamales, reece's peanut butter cups, cheese, Thai food, and pretty much any kind of Mexican food.
  • In the summer, one of my favorite things to do is to lay out in the sun for hours.
  • ham and pineapple pizza is the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment