- go to the gym 15 times.
WIN! Went a total of 16, and would have made it more but had several appointments in the last couple of weeks that ate into gym time.
- lose 5 lbs.
- start and finish a new book.
Finished "The Tenth Circle" and started "The Almost Moon".
- go on two (at least) long bike rides.
This one is a monumental FAIL. I didn't ride at all.
- buy a bike rack for my car :)
Almost. The one I had my eye on ended up not fitting the bars on my car. Still in the process.
- SORT THROUGH CLOTHES. keep, donate, sell, or give away!
I threw out a bunch that were tattered and torn. I suck at this whole sorting thing.
- possibly start looking for a new apartment.
Have been keeping my eye out for anything that pops up, so far, nothing.
- sort through Aiden's toys, change out his spring/summer clothes, put away the heavy winter clothes.
WIN! Haven't made the complete change from winter to summer clothes just yet, but have brought out the shorts.
- make one new meal a week.
WIN! White chicken enchiladas, honey sesame chicken, pudding cookies, breakfast pizza, and black bean/pineapple tacos.
- have a kick-ass birthday party.
WIN! oh yes, yes I did!
- go down to the tattoo parlor and talk to them about drawing up and pricing my next tattoo.
FAIL. No money, no time. I would have to do it during my workout time, and I hate giving up my workout time.
- don't get hung up in the small things, look at the big picture.
I'd call this one a win.
- smile more.
I have had a couple of REALLY silly days in the last month. Days like these are the ones I live for.
- take new body measurements.
WIN! I don't want to talk about it though.
- run my first 5k.
WIN! I have ran two on my own, once on D's treadmill, and once at the track by my house. Aiden and I ran/walked a 5k this last weekend for the community PATH 5k. I also signed up for another Color Run that will be in Omaha in July.
- tell the important people in my life just how much they mean to me.
I try to, more and more every day.