Sunday, December 4, 2011
December Goals 2011
- go to the gym 12 times. I'm going to be realistic and 15 this month may be pushing it. If I can do 12 or more, I'm going to be extremely happy with myself.
- maintain my weight. Once again, a more realistic goal. It's the holidays, there is going to be a lot of good food, a lot of drinking, and a lot of family. I am not willing to sacrifice all of that (and the family togetherness) in order for the scale to drop. I'm going for balance in my life.
- cook at least TWO new meals, and document.
- do the 30 day shred, or any other Jillian the Devil video once a week. Twice is too taxing, especially now. I hate her.
- continue to let go of the negative.
- keep the apartment at an acceptable level of clean.
- go through, sort out, donate/give away clothes that Aiden no longer fits into. With birthday clothes, he should be able to make it to Christmas without wearing high-water pants.
- lotion. Everyday. If I stop doing this I get scaly. I know this by now, so I shouldn't have to put it in a goal, but I get lazy, dammit.
- finish the book I'm currently reading.
- finish one piece of art that has been started and set aside for an indeterminate amount of time.
- drink more WATER.
- take myself to a movie, any movie. eat a bag of popcorn with butter, drink a soda, and enjoy my own company for a few hours.
- don't allow anyone to treat me like I deserve less. Don't let anyone try to sell me short on what I really want and really deserve. I am NO ONE'S second best.