Sunday, June 30, 2013

You've got to get the girl back.

I have to find a way to get ME back.  I've fallen on the weigh station of love and happiness over the last nine months, and I really need to start putting myself back together.  Back together completely.  And I had been doing so damn good.  so here we are, the beginning of July.  Time to set some damn goals.

Goals for July 2013.
  • early morning gym workouts 4 -5 days a week.  
  •  2-3 evenings spend an hour running/walking at the track either by myself, or with friends.
  • lift, 2-3 days a week.  most likely Tuesdays and Thursdays.   It would do well to plan my running on lifting days, that way I get cardio in there too. 
  • drink enough  water throughout the day to remain hydrated.
  • read.  start and finish 2 books.
  • lose 5 lbs.
  • send more time in the sun, less time worrying about men and boys.  
  • write.  more.  and elegantly.
  • eat clean (er) with ONE cheat meal during the week.
If anyone is interested in joining me for any or all of these, let me know :)  I may throw in some Jillian Michael's the devil videos a couple times a week too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment