Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Goals 2011

June 2011

- go the gym 15 times.  The biggest loser competition at my gym ended yesterday.  I lost 18 lbs in two and a half months, and I lost the damn contest by 4 pounds!  Needless to say I need a new motivator, and this will be it!

- lose 5 lbs.  A little over a pound a week, and it will put me (FINALLY!) over my first goal.  Once I do this I will be rewarding myself with a new tattoo :)

- start and finish one book.  I love reading, it relaxes me, I tend to forget this when all up in the hustle and bustle.

- work on my tan.  Of course I don't do tanning beds, but the vitamin D I soaked up from Vegas and Florida in the last couple of months have made my hair and nails thicker, and it just makes me FEEL better.  Best way?  Swimming at the pool with my little fishy.

- worry about ME.  I have a way of worrying about everyone else and their issues and their worries.  I am a single 28 year old woman, and the only person I need to be worrying about other than myself is the 4'3" little boy who calls me mommy.

- use more lotion.  This may sound strange, but both Aiden and I have really dry skin and out of laziness or whatever it is, I'm really bad about keeping up with this.

- do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred once a week.

- call some old friends and tell them how much I miss them.

- start planning for a late summer trip.

1 comment:

  1. those are great goals! can't wait to hear what the tattoo is!

    ReplyDelete