Wednesday, June 15, 2011

help me if you can i'm feeling down, and i do appreciate you being around.

This is going to be short and to the point.

I am stressed out.  I have custody/support court this Friday.  I have no idea how things are going to play out, but as of right now, my son's father is using the threat of signing away his right to visitation to attempt to control my decisions.  I haven't let it work so far.

On top of all of this, I have a manager who is attempting to micro-manage me and my entire department.  This has lead to an extreme feeling of unease in my usually pretty calm and event-less area. 

Even though the majority of my stress right now has very little to do with work, I find myself closer to the breaking point there.  Right now my brain has shut down and I'm running on auto pilot.  I'm hoping that once Friday is over and done with I'll be able to sleep easier, breathe easier, and get back to the old me.

I'm also retaining water like crazy and I want to break my scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment