Monday, July 1, 2019

June 2019 Goals Recap - July 2019 Goals


JUNE 2019 GOALS RECAP

Lose 5 lbs
FAIL! Stepping on the scale today and I have only lost 3.

Continue doing keto
- WIN! I didn't make as many new things as I would have liked to, but I did eat a lot of different things, especially while on vacation.  I did NOT do one week meat free, though.

Go to the gym at least 20 times
- FAIL.  I went 18 times.  I made my step goal every day while on vacation, and I even went to the gym twice while in Florida.  I have a hard time making myself go on the weekends, though.  Maybe will make it next month.

Start and finish 2 books
WIN!  I FINALLY finished A Game of Thrones.  I read The Woods, Daisy Jones and the Six, and I am about halfway through The Good Girl.

Apply lotion on a daily basis
- Surprisingly enough, this one is a WIN!  I've gotten into the habit directly after my shower, and it really helps keep my tan from getting ashy.

Begin weights
- Yet again, major FAIL on this one.

More laughter, less anger and sadness
- I have been having a difficult time in regulating some of my moods recently.  I think a lot of it has to do with my drastic change in weight over the last several months, and stress.  Stress absolutely kills my mental health.  I am reading and learning more about my diagnoses every day, and it helps to know that I am not alone in my struggles.  Maybe not more laughter, and not less anger, but this month was definitely less sad.

Do NOT get a sunburn in Florida
- There were a couple of days that I was a bit toasty, but I wouldn't say I got burned, as it never hurt.  It was also very warm, and I pink up in the heat.  So, WIN!

Remain silent when needed
- WIN! A month and a half no-contact, and every day hurts a little bit less.

I'm gonna be honest, this last month was a tough one.  It's tough for me to step on the scale and have there be little to no movement.  It's tough for me to go on vacation and say no to all of the delicious food that I would have previously eaten, and then get home and I haven't lost anything.  It's hard to not have clothes that fit, and not really be able to afford to go out and buy ones that do, so I just make what I have work.  It's hard when you miss someone, but you know missing them is better than the shit they put you through time and time again.  I am working on it.  I am working on seeing myself as others see me.  I am working at looking at myself through a lense that isn't completely distorted from years and years of self loathing.  I am trying.

JULY 2019 GOALS
- Lose 4 lbs. Be okay with losing 4 lbs.
- Go to the gym 20 times.
- Take new measurements.
- Finish two books.
- Buy new workout shoes.
- Make a dentist appointment.
- 1 week vegetarian keto.
- Organize my closet.
- Stretch nightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment