Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January 2019 recap, February 2019 goals


I am recapping my month a couple of days early, as this time tomorrow, I will be in Jamaica.  This trip is a long time in the making, and almost a year of planning, and it is going to be amazing.

That being said, here we go.


JANUARY 2019 GOALS: RECAP
Lose 5 pounds.
- As of yesterday morning I am down 6.6 lbs since the start of the month.

Take body measurements.
- DONE!

Go to the gym at least 20 times.
- As of this morning, and my trip to a foreign Anytime Fitness in Denver, I went 20 times.  I am going to try to make it to the resort gym at least a few times, so that number may be higher.

c25k at least twice a week.
- I finished W3D1 of c25k last Monday.  I know excuses are like assholes, but we had some really terrible weather, and were busy with things like concerts.  I plan to restart week 3 when I get back from vacation.  

begin strength training - weights, or body resistance 2x a week.
- This is something I need to do better with.  I did do body resistance workouts a few times, but not like I wanted to.

Average no less than 10k steps a day.
- This was a big fat WIN, other than weekends.  I will add it up when I get home, but I think I was close to 175 miles this month.

Read 2 books.
- Read Pet Sematary, and restarted Into The Water.  I will hopefully finish this in our time in the airport tonight and into tomorrow.  I plan to start the first Game of Thrones after that.

Get a pedicure before BTTI2019.
- DONE!  The color I picked is called Aloha!

Be mindful of negative self talk.
- This is a struggle.  I have my good days, and I have my bad days.  On my bad days I try to remember to talk to myself as if I was speaking to one of my friends.  I love my friends.  Unconditionally, and with all of their flaws.  I am trying to do the same with myself.

Clean mud room, and closet.
- Yeah, this one didn't get done.  At all.

Other than the emotional roller coaster that has been the government shutdown, this has been a good month.  I plan on wrapping up the month on the beach, with a drink in one hand, a book in the other, and one of my forever friends by my side.  I also plan on wrapping my arms around Taylor Hanson, and dying a happy woman.




February 2019 GOALS:
- Lose 5 pounds.
- Go to the gym at least 20 times. - this will be cutting it close, as it's a short month, and I'll be out of the country until the 3rd.
- c25k at least twice a week.
- drink more water
- meal planning - try to find a method not only for making the meals, but not overbuying at the grocery store.
- make one NEW meal every week.
- average no less than 10k steps a day.
- read 2 books.
- make sure the kitchen sink, kitchen counters, and dining room table are clean, and wiped off every night before going to bed.
- be mindful of negative self talk.
- Buy fresh flowers, at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment