Monday, October 31, 2011
November Goals 2011
In doing this we're going to skip over what I'm referring to as my "dark time" (read: my hair, specifically) and move on to November, which will be bigger and better and much more entertaining.
- go to the gym 15 times. (made it there 15 in October... this CAN be done)
- lose 5 lbs. (I'm optimistic that it will actually be more, but 5 is a good place to start.)
- cook at least TWO new meals, and document.
- do the 30 day shred, or any other Jillian the Devil video twice a week.
- start the process of letting go of the things in my life that are bringing me down.
- tell myself ONE good thing about myself every day.
- love unconditionally and endlessly from the tips of my fingers all the way to my heart. Just because people don't love me, doesn't mean I can't love them, and it doesn't mean that other people can't love me.
- "accept what people have to offer, drink their milkshakes, take their love."
- read two books from start to finish.
- finish one piece of art that has been started and set aside for an indeterminate amount of time.
- drink more red wine.
- take myself to a movie, any movie. eat a bag of popcorn with butter, drink a soda, and enjoy my own company for a few hours.
- start to forgive. everything. everyone. especially myself.