Thursday, September 1, 2011
August Goals - Review
- go to the gym 15 times.
FAIL. I went 8. However, in my defense, I also went on 10+ bike rides.
- lose 5 lbs.
FAIL! I lost 1. Then I regained it.
- follow for 9 days STRAIGHT the fat smash diet and exercise program.
Eh. I did this for nine days. Just not straight. :(
-buy or rent a beginning yoga dvd and try to find out what all this hype is about.
FAIL. didn't even think about it.
WIN! This is actually one of the things I was able to do on a regular basis. Helps with the biking too :)
- do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred TWICE this month. Lower expectations and maybe I'll surprise myself.
WIN! on this one. Gonna try to go back to once a week this next month.
- make and document at least one new meal a week.
Mostly WIN! I documented three.
- take Aiden back to school shopping.
WIN! What a terrible mother I'd be if I hadn't!
- be more of a help than a hindrance in D's packing and moving.
I'm going to count this one as a WIN, but you'd have to ask him. Felt like I didn't do as much as I could have the first day, but we got a LOT done. AND I made a kick ass steak and potato dinner.
- allow myself to be comfortable in the silences.
Tentative WIN! This is getting easier. More in the not jumping to conclusions in the silences. Will continue to work on this one next month. Not that there's anything wrong with talking!