- become more disciplined. (in every aspect of my life. exercise, food, sleep, etc.)
- lose 40 lbs. this is less than a pound a week. this is doable.
- go one full month without television. (this is an extension of something my friend Clare did last year with alcohol. probably not something I'll do until the summer, but I wanted to write it down so I can remember it.)
- continue to practice "no fat/ugly talk" with myself.
- be a positive inspiration to my son. this basically translates to not yelling as much.
- and finally... make it through another Christmas without going into the red!
I will attempt to keep up to date with how these slowly build and grow. There are also other things that I would like to accomplish, that I don't view as resolutions, because I know they'll be easy enough for me to accomplish. Cooking is one of them. Kissing passionately is another.
I had a wonderful New Years Eve, and if the rest of the year is shaping up to be that wonderful, look out 2011, here i come!