Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Goals 2012

I didn't set any goals for May, as I felt I was too busy to concentrate on anything other than the millions of things going on around me.  I did, however, manage to accomplish quite a lot.  I went to the gym 14 times, I lost 4 pounds, I ran twice a week (at least.)  So I'm feeling pretty damn powerful walking into June.

- lose 4 pounds.  (one pound a week.  it's coming off so much slower now...)

- go to the gym 15 times.

- run AT LEAST twice a week.

- have a blast at my first official 5k at the end of the month.

- read more often.

- get outside and ENJOY the sunshine (tan, yes please!)

- practice yelling less.  I really started paying attention this weekend to my voice level, and it's made a world of difference so far.

- take more photographs.

- write more, even if no one but me sees it.

- keep in better contact with a handful of my favorite people.

- smile more, think less.

- apologize to no one for being exactly who I am.

- remember to love ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment